The Spiegelberg Shop inside the New Mexico History Museum is one of the Museum of New Mexico Foundation's five Museum Shops that help generate funding for museum exhibitions, education and public programs. A varity of gift items are available for purchase at the museum and online.
- Books on New Mexico history
- Original works by New Mexico artists
- Scarves, handbags and accessories
- Sculptures and sand paintings
- Native American jewelry
- Children's books and toys
113 Lincoln Ave.
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Please note that the Museum Shop is currently closed. We invite you to visit the online shop to find a selection of books, jewellery and other products available for purchase.
Please check back for further information on our reopening.